REMOTE/DISTANCE LEARNING INFORMATION:
- Attendance Policy: 80% of work complete by Friday at 6 pm
- Grading Policy: Pass/Fail with feedback
- Platform: Google Classroom
- Teacher will update and post work: Saturdays by 12 pm
- Students turn in work: Fridays by 6 pm
- Office Hours: Frankmore: 8-10 am and 2-4 pm, Pickens: 8-9:30 am and 5-6:30 pm O’Keefe: 8am-10am, 5pm-7pm ---- will adjust as needed
ALL ASSIGNMENTS WILL BE POSTED AND CAN BE ACCESSED THROUGH GOOGLE CLASSROOM
- Send an email to email@example.com
- Visit https://familytechsupport.adams12.org/ to read FAQs or submit a service request
Leave a voicemail at 720-972-4118
For each option above, please provide as much information as possible to help us respond to your issue (student name, student ID, a phone number or email we can use to contact the family, a complete description of the problem).
Please open this link and watch the embedded video if you are having problems getting your student logged in and on their assignments: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TS8uclEet7-eN9rPsCs87JQ_XsJRER2ax3n3hMJfNyw/edit?usp=sharing
Here you will find the most current information for 3rd grade students and their parents, including but not limited to, upcoming events, recent news and any documents pertinent to 3rd grade at Stukey. Be sure to subscribe to the Stukey calendar to stay up to date on what is going on school wide! DOJO is also the best way to contact us quickly.
We are very excited about having your child in third grade! We are confident we will have a great year. We will be learning many concepts this year as students develop their reading, writing, math, science and social studies skills. Each child progresses at their own rate and we hope you will encourage their success.